Anna S. Meyer
Anna joined the firm in May 2019 as a law clerk and became an associate attorney after graduation. Her practice includes transactional work and litigation for secured lending, commercial business, and bankruptcy matters.
Anna grew up in Overland Park, Kansas. In 2018, she graduated from the University of Kansas where she earned a bachelor’s degree in both History and Journalism with highest distinction. Anna then attended the University of Kansas School of Law, graduating in May 2021. In law school, Anna was an Editor and Executive Board Member for the Kansas Journal of Law & Public Policy. She was also a member of KU Women in Law.
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 2021
- CALI Award for Excellence, Environmental Law
- Kansas Journal of Law & Public Policy, Editor & Executive Board Member
- KU Women in Law
- B.A., highest distinction, History, University of Kansas, 2018
- B.S.J., highest distinction, Journalism, University of Kansas, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
Professional & Civic Activities
- Kansas Bar Association
- Topeka Bar Association
- Women Attorney’s Association of Topeka, 2021 Board Member