Kaitlyn R. Bull
Kaitlyn was born in Paris, Texas, but she has lived in Kansas since 2014. She moved to Topeka to attend Washburn University where she graduated summa cum laude in 2017 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. At Washburn University, Kaitlyn was a three-time national champion on the university’s debate team. Kaitlyn graduated magna cum laude from the Washburn University School of Law in 2021.
Kaitlyn’s practice includes litigation and transactional work relating to secured lending, real estate, commercial law, and trusts and estates.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Washburn University School of Law, 2021
- Moot Court Council Vice President
- Recipient of the John K. Kleinheksel Prize for Excellence in Appellate Advocacy
- B.A., summa cum laude, Political Science, Washburn University, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
Professional & Civic Activities
- Kansas Bar Association
- Topeka Bar Association
- Women Attorneys Association of Topeka