Lance A. Weeks
A native of Downs, Kansas, Lance earned his B.A. in Political Science and Economics in 1993 from the University of Kansas. He then attended the University of Kansas School of Law earning his law degree in 1997. He subsequently earned his LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in 1998.
After completing his education, he has been in private practice for over twenty years focusing on the areas of estate planning and taxation, estate and trust administration, individual and fiduciary income tax, state and local taxation, real estate, business transactions, and special needs and long-term care planning.
Lance and his wife, Rebecca, have three children. In his spare time, he enjoys KU sports, college football, and all things Kansas.
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Missouri-Kansas City, 1998
- J.D., University of Kansas School of Law, 1997
- B.A., Political Science and Economics, University of Kansas, 1993
- United States District Court for District of Kansas
- United States District Court for Western District of Missouri
- United States Tax Court
Professional & Civic Activities
- Kansas Bar Association
- Topeka Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Douglas County Estate Planning Council